1. It is intended for reading 5-character and
7-character ring barcodes.
2. The read barcode can be sent to a keyboard
input buffer, which enables using the reader in
another customer application without modifying it.
3. The adjustable size of the detecting area
enables adjusting the readable area to the
location of the barcode as much as possible.
4. It enables saving hard-to-read dosimeter
images with possibilities to send them to
developers for recognition algorithm improvement.
• At least USB 2.0
• At least 4GB memory space
• Windows 7 or Windows 10 OS
• 500 MB of free disc space